RJN Group, Inc. recognizes that we have an obligation to protect our environment.
We provide our clients with sustainable solutions and encourage “green” approaches in our projects and through our operations. Some of the initiatives already in practice are:
- Installing low-wattage T8 fluorescent technology, which lasts twice as long as other bulbs
- Programmable thermostats that automatically adjust for office hours to save electricity
- Using environmentally preferred practices, procedures, and products whenever possible
Reuse and Recycle
- Secondhand items are bought for office use when possible to save money and reduce landfill
- Reusable items are encouraged:
- Water coolers are provided so that employees can fill reusable water bottles
- Reusable RJN totes are given away to clients and peers as an eco-friendly token of appreciation.
- Empty printer/fax toner is recycled instead of being discarded