When the need arises for a project to be completed on an expedited schedule and still include cost-control and safety components, RJN can implement an alternative delivery method such as design-build (DB).
DID YOU KNOW?
RJN's design-build capabilities are award-winning:
- In 2016, RJN’s design-build project West Park Wet-Weather Storage Facility earned national recognition by winning a Project of the Year award from the APWA
The DB project delivery methods have the potential to:
- Reduce owner risk
- Provide early project cost certainty
- Shorten project schedules
- Limit project participation to qualified specialty contractors
- Provide a single point of contact
- Increase cooperation between owner, engineer, and contractor
- Foster conditions for design and construction innovation
To learn more about the advantages of design-build over traditional methods, click on the link at the left or here.
RJN provides alternative project delivery services like design-build for the following projects:
- Lift Stations and Force Mains
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Wet-Weather Storage Facilities
- Sewer Rehabilitation and Relief Sewers, Trenchless and Open-Cut