In terms of stormwater services, RJN has the skills to exceed your expectations for most projects, be it design of open drainage ditches, culverts, dams, retention ponds, bridges, and storm sewers or something more analytical and evaluative.
RJN’s stormwater programs include:
- Planning and Reporting: FEMA assistance, MS4/NPDES permitting, utility programs, BMP strategies, ordinance review, and public education
- Studies: Combined sewer studies, asset condition inspections, hydraulic modeling, and stormwater drainage and runoff
- Design: Storm sewers/open drainage, retention/detention basins, low impact development solutions, and erosion and sediment control
- Construction: Resident engineering and design-build
- Management: Asset management and GIS solutions