Wastewater flow meters are used to measure sewer system performance by continuously recording flow rates throughout both dry- and wet-weather conditions.
RJN’s Experience with Flow Monitoring
- From one meter to 300 meters of pipeline monitored
- Flow monitoring of anywhere from one-week to decade-long duration
- Wireless telemetry for data collection for pump station, gravity sewer, groundwater, and rainfall monitoring
- Monitoring hydraulically challenging locations, including:
- Pipes ranging from 8 to 147 inches
- Combined sewer outfalls
- Frequently surcharging locations
- Pump and lift stations
- Meter stations
DID YOU KNOW?
Benefits of Hiring RJN for Your Flow Monitoring Needs
- RJN delivers representative and defensible data and consistently maintains greater than 98% data uptime.
- RJN owns and maintains the equipment necessary to provide comprehensive, telemetered flow, pump station, groundwater, and rainfall monitoring services from small to even the largest of projects.
- RJN data analysts continually monitor collected data, performing QA/QC to ensure accuracy.